Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Item Wishlists

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 02, 2014
So this game has a ton of stuff that you can decorate your house with, and I love that! Is it possible to request certain items? Or perhaps these items I desire exist and I am uninformed on how to acquire them. Are there any items you would wish for in game for your castle(s)? Personally, I have a farm, and it reminds me of a farm I had on another game. In that game, my favorite decorate items were my playground and my theme park. I would love to have the merry go round from wizardcity commons in my front yard lol. Or a swingset or slide to go next to my magic treehouse.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
FrelaB on Sep 13, 2014 wrote:
So this game has a ton of stuff that you can decorate your house with, and I love that! Is it possible to request certain items? Or perhaps these items I desire exist and I am uninformed on how to acquire them. Are there any items you would wish for in game for your castle(s)? Personally, I have a farm, and it reminds me of a farm I had on another game. In that game, my favorite decorate items were my playground and my theme park. I would love to have the merry go round from wizardcity commons in my front yard lol. Or a swingset or slide to go next to my magic treehouse.
We've asked for a ton of stuff over the years...some has made it to the game but most has not.

I would love real outdoor furniture and activities like the swingset you mentioned. I would also like furniture from Wysteria available... pretty much all of it from beds to sofas, etc.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
I just wish more furniture was interactive. It would be more fun if you could lay down in your bed or sit in your chairs. I've got this really nice table with Dread Keep Thrones all around it and all anybody can do is look at it.

It would be so much more fun to invite folks over for a drink while we sit around the table and chat rather than all standing around like we do everywhere else. Filling up a few mugs from those barrels of root beer would be awesome!

Delver
Oct 27, 2009
One of those pool tables from Marleybone would be nice too. It gives people a reason to be standing around, and would look good in those castle dens.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2010
FrelaB on Sep 13, 2014 wrote:
There is a merry go round. The carousel is a Dragonspyre crafting item. You can buy the recipe from Balthazaar in the Atheneum

Survivor
Sep 20, 2010
Azteca has housing, Zafaria has housing. Azteca has housing crafting, why not Avalon? Avalon is so cool. I want some housing items from Avalon. Maybe like another crafting house like an Abbey?

Explorer
Feb 02, 2014
I love the pool table idea Calamity. Thanks King. & I absolutely agree high five ghost!! Games that have those RP factors generally sell more of the in game products that have it available. Though since it is a kids game, I'd say no on the bed thing-but everything else, sitting in chairs etc would be cool!