Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Searching for a hatching buddy :)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 05, 2014
Hi guys!

My Sabrina Skycaster, a new level 12 storm wizard, is looking for an Enchanted Armament with good talents (preferably one healing type, and spell proof). Hopefully, I am not too picky about them as what I really need is the 'Sharpened Blade' cards.

Sabrina's pet will be a spiny fish with 3 moderate talents: storm blade, sprite and mana gift.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Sabrina Skycaster, Gone Fishing,

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I have Enchanted Armaments with Proof, Defy, MC Fairy, MC Sprite and MC Pierce or Unicorn if you'd like to set up a time and realm to meet for a hatch.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
I've got an armament with Spell-Proof, Pain-Giver, and Mighty. Does that sound good? Sorry about the no healing talents, believe me I've tried long and hard.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Sabrina Skycaster on Sep 11, 2014 wrote:
Hi guys!

My Sabrina Skycaster, a new level 12 storm wizard, is looking for an Enchanted Armament with good talents (preferably one healing type, and spell proof). Hopefully, I am not too picky about them as what I really need is the 'Sharpened Blade' cards.

Sabrina's pet will be a spiny fish with 3 moderate talents: storm blade, sprite and mana gift.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Sabrina Skycaster, Gone Fishing,
I have several armor pets with Spell Proof, Fairy and Unicorn.

Also keep in mind hatches can cost 45,000 gold or so depending on your pets cost to hatch. The good part with storm is you really won't need the sharpen blade till later on so you have time for hatch and training talents into pet you want. My storm is at end of Marleybone and pretty much ones hits all still. She uses a Lil Siren and Frankinbunny with proof and 2 healing MC's for now.

Mary

Survivor
Jul 11, 2014
Hi, Armament is the pet from Dino Bundle correct?

Survivor
Sep 05, 2014
Hi All!

It's Sabrina Skycaster Thanks a lot for replying to my message.

@Seethe42 I'm awed by the number of great skills your pets have but I'd like to take it slow with these advanced traits (eg. pierce, defy etc.) a bit as this is only my first week in the game

@Robobot1747 appreciate your offer but I'd prefer a healing-type spell as, sadly, my little storm wizard tend to get knocked out by enemies easily.

@Mary If you don't mind, can I arrange for a meeting time with you in the Spiral?

I'm living in the Far East (UTC/GMT +7 hours) and I don't really mind meeting you on the time and realm of your choice as it's school break here anyway. LOL Just give me the GMT and realm and I'll make it.

Thanks you all again

Sabrina Skycaster, Gone Fishin'

Survivor
Sep 05, 2014
Hi Valdus!

Afraid not The Enchanted Armament is a balanced pet I believe.

Sabrina Skycaster, Gone Fishin',

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Valdus Stormtalon on Sep 12, 2014 wrote:
Hi, Armament is the pet from Dino Bundle correct?
This pet is available as a drop by the secret boss in Olympus.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Enchanted_Armament

Mary

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Sabrina Skycaster on Sep 12, 2014 wrote:
Hi All!

It's Sabrina Skycaster Thanks a lot for replying to my message.

@Seethe42 I'm awed by the number of great skills your pets have but I'd like to take it slow with these advanced traits (eg. pierce, defy etc.) a bit as this is only my first week in the game

@Robobot1747 appreciate your offer but I'd prefer a healing-type spell as, sadly, my little storm wizard tend to get knocked out by enemies easily.

@Mary If you don't mind, can I arrange for a meeting time with you in the Spiral?

I'm living in the Far East (UTC/GMT +7 hours) and I don't really mind meeting you on the time and realm of your choice as it's school break here anyway. LOL Just give me the GMT and realm and I'll make it.

Thanks you all again

Lets give this a go. Using New York as my time and if I signed on at 10:00 am it should be your 7 pm there?

I can meet Monday 9/15, at my 10 am, your 7pm, on the Pixie realm if that works for you?

If not we can try again Weds - Fri.

Mary

P.S. Don't let Seethe42 scare you, I have a feeling his pets would of met your needs as he has taken a lot of time with them.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2014
Northlite on Sep 13, 2014 wrote:
Lets give this a go. Using New York as my time and if I signed on at 10:00 am it should be your 7 pm there?

I can meet Monday 9/15, at my 10 am, your 7pm, on the Pixie realm if that works for you?

If not we can try again Weds - Fri.

Mary

P.S. Don't let Seethe42 scare you, I have a feeling his pets would of met your needs as he has taken a lot of time with them.
Hi Mary,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Sure! I will meet you on Monday 9/15 10 am. (NY time) at Pixie realm. In fact, I'm 11 hours ahead of you but that's not a problem. I can definitely make it.

Will be waiting inside the hatchery ... CYA

P.S. If for any reasons I'm not there, please check it back here. I will surely leave a message on this thread. Thanks!

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Sabrina Skycaster on Sep 14, 2014 wrote:
Hi Mary,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Sure! I will meet you on Monday 9/15 10 am. (NY time) at Pixie realm. In fact, I'm 11 hours ahead of you but that's not a problem. I can definitely make it.

Will be waiting inside the hatchery ... CYA

P.S. If for any reasons I'm not there, please check it back here. I will surely leave a message on this thread. Thanks!
My bad here, I missed time, had mini family emergency. Can we meed Thurs or Fri?

Mary

Survivor
Sep 05, 2014
Northlite on Sep 15, 2014 wrote:
My bad here, I missed time, had mini family emergency. Can we meed Thurs or Fri?

Mary
Hi !

No worries, Mary I was just wondering if I had the realm wrong or something. In fact, I never had an appointment with another wizard in the game before LOL..

Of course.. I'd love to do this again either Thursday or Friday. Please give me your NY time/date and realm of choice, and I'll be waiting in the hatchery.

By the way, I'm living in Bangkok

Will CYA and Many Tnx

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
Sabrina,

If you're still looking to hatch, I have many storm pets with healing, as well as an ice elf with many healing talents (may cast sprite, fairy, unicorn, healing current, and spell-proof +9%).

I'm online NY time mostly 8-11 PM. I'll stop by the pet hatchery at 8 pm to see if you there in the Pixie Realm; and if you are and want to hatch, you can look at my pets and decide after which one you want to hatch with.

Here's to a great hatching adventure for you Sabrina, and you end up with the pet you want,

Tyler

Explorer
Sep 04, 2010
I have a myth leviathan with healing current and unicorn (Sir Gummy)

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Sabrina Skycaster on Sep 15, 2014 wrote:
Hi !

No worries, Mary I was just wondering if I had the realm wrong or something. In fact, I never had an appointment with another wizard in the game before LOL..

Of course.. I'd love to do this again either Thursday or Friday. Please give me your NY time/date and realm of choice, and I'll be waiting in the hatchery.

By the way, I'm living in Bangkok

Will CYA and Many Tnx

Lets try Friday the 19th, pixie realm, NY time 10 a.m. if that is ok.

Mary

Survivor
Sep 05, 2014
Hi Guys!

Hoping everyone's enjoying Wizard101 as much as I am

Towards the end of my second week of gameplay, my little wizard - Sabrina Skycaster - has just become a new level 14. LOL

@Mary Yes! Let's try it again on Friday 09/19 at 10 am. (NY time) on Pixie realm, and thanks for your time and advice trying to help my little Sabrina. She will be waiting inside the hatchery in front of the 'Cat Doctor' LOL

@Tyler Thanks for the offer, I really appreciate it :) Unfortunately, I picked up your message a little too late and

@Blaze I'm deeply touched by your offer but I'm gonna stick with the 'Enchanted Armament' with 'Sharpened Blade' for the time being. Pet hatching, as much as being enjoyable, can be sometimes confusing. I'm trying to take it slow for my little Sabrina :)

Tnx everyone again for offering helps. I'm starting to feel my adventure in the Spiral may not be as difficult as it seemed.

BYE and CYA

Survivor
May 01, 2013
seethe42 on Sep 11, 2014 wrote:
I have Enchanted Armaments with Proof, Defy, MC Fairy, MC Sprite and MC Pierce or Unicorn if you'd like to set up a time and realm to meet for a hatch.
can i hatch with you my pet is a double resist pain giver and mc tower