Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Birthday Snack Pack for 500 crowns

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2014
Does the birthday snack pack seem worth it to anyone? I bought 3 packs for 1500 crowns and got low level snacks. Out of 3 packs I got a lot of level 4 snacks, some 1's and other misc. low level snacks. You only get 6 cards instead of the usual 7 from other snack packs. In all 3 packs I got one birthday cake card which is worth 9 points to my pets xp.

Am I missing something or did I just waste 1500 crowns? If this pack were priced lower or gave a chance at some higher cards or special gear or housing items I could see the 500 crown price.

Explorer
Feb 02, 2014
other items besides just snacks would make me buy it. Particularly some pet with limited once a year birthday theme or housing item also only available for a limited time via the pack. Snacks, eh, not a big deal to me, especially at that price like you mentioned.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
I bought 1 pack and said uh nope not worth it..

Delver
Jun 02, 2010
Yea. It probably would have been a good idea to do some research first. Much better snacks can be found in the bazaar.

Historian
Jun 19, 2010
This pack had me on the flooring rolling with laughter; because after I bought one, and saw what was actually received - I felt like I had been scammed.

Other than a gag gift for someone; I'd skip this pack completely.