Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

more time to respond

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 16, 2012
don't you ever feel really mad when you have to do something and your in the middle of a dungeon and then you get back your disconnected i wish they will give us wizards more time to respond to the computer cause now because of that i have to do a dungeon all over in dragonspyre

grace nightgem lvl 46

fighter for more powerful moves for death types

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
wizx1234578 on Sep 1, 2014 wrote:
don't you ever feel really mad when you have to do something and your in the middle of a dungeon and then you get back your disconnected i wish they will give us wizards more time to respond to the computer cause now because of that i have to do a dungeon all over in dragonspyre

grace nightgem lvl 46

fighter for more powerful moves for death types
You need to learn the gamer's trick and spin. There are several ways to do it.. one is to place an object on the left or right arrow key. This holds your position and the game will not log you off.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
RavenLady777 on Sep 1, 2014 wrote:
You need to learn the gamer's trick and spin. There are several ways to do it.. one is to place an object on the left or right arrow key. This holds your position and the game will not log you off.
No need for that, the game has it built in. Press and hold L/R arrow to spin then hit Shift key and release the arrow then shift. It will spin in place and keep the connection alive until you do something else on your computer.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2013
Before I knew this i always wondered why all these people were spinning around endlessly... LOL

Malorn Ravenfriend and and just a little