Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who will hatch?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 27, 2012
Im sad to say that its got to this, but will someone hatch with me? I have an aqua dragon with proof, pain giver, fairy, and sprite, but I cant for the life of me find someone with a decent pet that has storm dealer. Anytime I do, theyre looking for something I dont have or hatching with themselves.

So will anyone that has storm dealer on a decent pet hatch with me?

Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
Seth, I would love to hatch with you but, I'm not sure that I have an adult pet with storm giver. I have three Franken Bunnies though two adults one teen. One of the adults not sure what it has but the other gives +8crit and +2 crit to all schools. The other one though I'm pretty sure has Stormgiver though, Message me back if interested.
The Wolf

Explorer
Jul 03, 2010
I have a deer knight that has storm dealer. Tell me if you are interested in that.

Defender
Jan 27, 2012
As long as the other talent isnt pip o' plenty, other school damage, or selfish, Ill hatch.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
oh right here i have a adult lil sieren that gives 38 critical to storm and 18 to each school i will hatch with u

Jacob Walmarker