Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Triton Avenue Help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 08, 2013
I need help with the wizard city quest Triton Avenue.
My friend has finished Firecat alley, cyclops lane, and unicorn way and is level 10 ice.
She has just defeated the Firecat alley boss and got rewarded xp from headmaster Ambrose for defeating the boss, but he nor Sargent Muldoon will give her the triton avenue quest.
She can access triton avenue, it's just she can't get the wizard city storyline quest.
The quest finder also won't help, can somebody please help?

Friends name: Heather WinterHaven

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Hunter ShadowBlade on Aug 7, 2014 wrote:
I need help with the wizard city quest Triton Avenue.
My friend has finished Firecat alley, cyclops lane, and unicorn way and is level 10 ice.
She has just defeated the Firecat alley boss and got rewarded xp from headmaster Ambrose for defeating the boss, but he nor Sargent Muldoon will give her the triton avenue quest.
She can access triton avenue, it's just she can't get the wizard city storyline quest.
The quest finder also won't help, can somebody please help?

Friends name: Heather WinterHaven
Your friend is going to need to contact support directly.
Triton is free and usually one of the streets people go to right after Unicorn Way.

Survivor
May 27, 2012
Maybe you should try to beat colossus blvd maybe then it will work. B.T.W., ice is the best!

Explorer
Jul 03, 2010
Did she complete Unicorn Way? She has membership so she can go anywhere in the Spiral without a quest line. If she did complete Unicorn Way, she should go to technical support or any other help she can get.
-Alyssa MoonLeaf Level 42