Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

where can i find sandstone/sunstone?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
Please help me where to find those reagents. I tried to plant a few plants that have them but they don't drop it much. I also tried to find them in zafaria, but they're too rare.

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
I only know of two places to get a sandstone. And I mean only one spawns at the two areas. One is in the
Savanah and one is in Stonetown.. Other than that I farm the bazaar to get more that way. They can be difficult to get in there also.

Scarlet ShadowStone Level 92 Scarlet SwiftRiver Level 21

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
You can also farm the Kondha Desert in Khrysalis for Sand/Sunstone. There is usually 2-3 there all the time near the Solar Arc and I got about 40 Sunstone in 4-5 hours.

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
i know the best place. well you know haileys's observory in marleybone? the quest to azteca. well go in there and there will be one sandstone. go out, then back in and there will be another maybe in the same area or maybe a different one. but you don't have to switch realms when you go back in.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
linhphamm on Aug 5, 2014 wrote:
Please help me where to find those reagents. I tried to plant a few plants that have them but they don't drop it much. I also tried to find them in zafaria, but they're too rare.
As I progress in crafting wiki is where I start to look to find where some items are.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Reagents

Mary

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Try transmuting stone block into sandstone and sandstone into sunstone. Stone town has multiple stone block spawn points so you can just keep realm hopping. Savannah has two sandstone spawn points so those will take a little longer. Also, if you are level 60 and up, luska charmbeak in the waterworks drops both of them. If you have the right group and strategy, you can get to him in about 15/20 minutes.

Tara

Survivor
Aug 29, 2010