Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Chaos school idea

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 08, 2014
I think having an opposite for balance would be nice. And yes I realize that it would be tough for KI to incorporate a new school but I am really tired of kill joys on these message boards

Their specialty would be totally messing up the opponents stuff.

Some spell ideas:
P.S. Most of these spells are for chaos wizards only

Randomize this spell changes the opponents blade into a random blade. so it may turn a balance blade into a weakness or a life blade for instance. The pip cost would be 1

Swap: this spell swaps the enemies shields with yours so if the enemy had a ton of spirit, elemental, or tower shields and you only had one tower shield it would swap all of their shields with yours for about 5 rounds. And the pip cost would be 4 pips

Chaos blade: The special thing with this blade is if you cast it on yourself it makes a chaos blade but if you cast it on a storm wizard it would turn to a storm blade. And if you cast it on the enemy it would become a weakness. Pip cost is 0

Flip side: This would be a bubble and it would make you go first if you are going second for as long as the bubble is active

Chaos shield: if cast on self or team it becomes a 40% universal shield but if cast on enemy it turns to a 30% weakness. Pip cost is 0

ShapeShift: You turn into a random polymorph Pip cost is 0 just like any other polymorph
(Chaos wizards only)

Mojo monkey: 70-105 damage Pip cost 1
A little monkey with a top hat hops out and blasts the enemy with some type of magic.

Goblin: 160-210 pip cost 2
A goblin walks out of his hut runs towards the enemy and wacks the them with a stick

King Wrong: 245-325 pip cost 3
Animation a giant ape jumps off a building and gorilla smashes the enemy with his giant fists

Mad Wind: 235-320 to all enemies and places a weakness on all
animation a little wind picks up and all the sudden a cow is picked up by the wind and rocks, sticks, and dirt fly into the enemies face.

P.S. don't reply to this saying how KI would never incorporate this or any other type of thing that a killjoy would say cause its been bothering me with how many people on these forums like to contradict another persons ideas and say that it would never work.

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
Ricochety on Aug 3, 2014 wrote:
I think having an opposite for balance would be nice. And yes I realize that it would be tough for KI to incorporate a new school but I am really tired of kill joys on these message boards

Their specialty would be totally messing up the opponents stuff.

Some spell ideas:
P.S. Most of these spells are for chaos wizards only

Randomize this spell changes the opponents blade into a random blade. so it may turn a balance blade into a weakness or a life blade for instance. The pip cost would be 1

Swap: this spell swaps the enemies shields with yours so if the enemy had a ton of spirit, elemental, or tower shields and you only had one tower shield it would swap all of their shields with yours for about 5 rounds. And the pip cost would be 4 pips

Chaos blade: The special thing with this blade is if you cast it on yourself it makes a chaos blade but if you cast it on a storm wizard it would turn to a storm blade. And if you cast it on the enemy it would become a weakness. Pip cost is 0

Flip side: This would be a bubble and it would make you go first if you are going second for as long as the bubble is active

Chaos shield: if cast on self or team it becomes a 40% universal shield but if cast on enemy it turns to a 30% weakness. Pip cost is 0

ShapeShift: You turn into a random polymorph Pip cost is 0 just like any other polymorph
(Chaos wizards only)

Mojo monkey: 70-105 damage Pip cost 1
A little monkey with a top hat hops out and blasts the enemy with some type of magic.

Goblin: 160-210 pip cost 2
A goblin walks out of his hut runs towards the enemy and wacks the them with a stick

King Wrong: 245-325 pip cost 3
Animation a giant ape jumps off a building and gorilla smashes the enemy with his giant fists

Mad Wind: 235-320 to all enemies and places a weakness on all
animation a little wind picks up and all the sudden a cow is picked up by the wind and rocks, sticks, and dirt fly into the enemies face.

P.S. don't reply to this saying how KI would never incorporate this or any other type of thing that a killjoy would say cause its been bothering me with how many people on these forums like to contradict another persons ideas and say that it would never work.
I'll say it again. This would require a new school, a new teacher, new spells, spell quests, gear. Not to mention in order to keep the story balanced, they need bosses for that school, which would rewrite the storyline. Besides, Chaos is already a Pigswick Academy school, their version of magic.