Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Places to fish

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
Caught a unique fish in Kishibe Village in Moo shu resembled a Sumo wrestler. My fishing holes are getting small and looking for new territory with new fish, so far i have fished all wizard city, and Krocktopia the entrance hall and emperor retreat. In Marleybone i found no places to fish at all., in Moo shu i fished the tree of life, Shoshun village, and shirlanki temple. In Dragonspyre i found no fishing at all. Celicia, no fishing at all, most of the higher worlds i have not found any fishing there at all, In Grizz H I found savastard pass, Mirikm Keep, and a couple other places along with heilgrad where storm is, nice sun Ray fist there, i believe its fire.
Does game have a place to go to see where fishing has been set up? Perhaps there is fishing in Marleybone but i couldn't find it. Any help will be appreciated, Plus I hope the game introduces new fishing quests, I would love a quest to go to a spot to catch a Malistaire fish :) or even a Moolinda fish, or an ambrose fish.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Defender
Jun 15, 2013
I caught a dragon eel in Mooshu yesterday. Got a nice xp bonus from it too.