Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What level should you start Celestial

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2013
I'm level 49 and just started Celestial. The guys there aren't too tough health wise, but they're attacks can kill me in a few rounds. Should I go back and do side quests

Christopher Death Caster

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
Christopher DeathC... on Jul 29, 2014 wrote:
I'm level 49 and just started Celestial. The guys there aren't too tough health wise, but they're attacks can kill me in a few rounds. Should I go back and do side quests

Christopher Death Caster
Yes you should do side-quests! You are not even a high enough level to get crit rating gear, so go back and do them side-quests!

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
At your point in the game what I do is fight Celestia until the Floating Lands, so you can get the crafting quest. Then go do Wintertusk for loads of experience and to learn the level 56 recipes. By the time you get far enough through WT to get the recipes, you'll be level 56 and ready to craft it. That gear and the boost in levels will make Celestia and following worlds a LOT easier.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2014
It used to be you have to be level 48 to enter Celestia but they have changed it, I would prefer to be level 50 at least to start.