Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 24, 2011
i don't know about you guys but don't you think you should be able to sell some of your spells you don't want, and be able to get your training points back

Survivor
Mar 09, 2014
Esmee Mythblossom on Jul 27, 2014 wrote:
i don't know about you guys but don't you think you should be able to sell some of your spells you don't want, and be able to get your training points back
Esmee, There is something like that in the game. Go to Mr. Lincoln in Golem court. There you can buy your training points back by paying a few crowns. I hope this helped.

-Dakota ShadowForge
Level 30 wizard

Defender
May 29, 2013
Not to be rude here
If you don't want the spell, don't train it

You buy back training points with crowns from that bird guy in Golem Tower

Survivor
Aug 10, 2013
You can buy your training points back from Mr. Lincoln in golem court, but it's a struggle because A: It's for crowns. B: It makes it cost a lot of crowns extra every time you use a training point, but in my opinion they should just lower the crown cost.

- Logan ThunderThorn

Survivor
Nov 24, 2011
okay so i know you can buy back your training points but what if you only want to buy back one or two training points, not all of them. Therefore you should be able to choose how many you want to buy back and whether you want to buy them back with coins or crowns

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Esmee Mythblossom on Jul 30, 2014 wrote:
okay so i know you can buy back your training points but what if you only want to buy back one or two training points, not all of them. Therefore you should be able to choose how many you want to buy back and whether you want to buy them back with coins or crowns
Training points cost nothing but time. KI offers a choice, you can buy them with crowns or start a new wizard and quest and train it properly. It's a question of which is more important to you, time or crowns. It's really no different than the Crowns vs Membership option. They have stated repeatedly that training points will never be available for gold.

Survivor
Nov 24, 2011
seethe42 on Jul 30, 2014 wrote:
Training points cost nothing but time. KI offers a choice, you can buy them with crowns or start a new wizard and quest and train it properly. It's a question of which is more important to you, time or crowns. It's really no different than the Crowns vs Membership option. They have stated repeatedly that training points will never be available for gold.
yea the thing is i don't wanna train a new wizard. But thanks for your feedback

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Esmee Mythblossom on Jul 30, 2014 wrote:
yea the thing is i don't wanna train a new wizard. But thanks for your feedback
And that's fine, all I'm saying is that buying them all back with crowns is the only other choice. KI has repeatedly said it won't change and they will never be available for gold. Asking again for something they have already said several times that they will never do is futile.

Explorer
Jun 08, 2012
No. This is already in game. If you want to only sell one or two back, you should of been more carefully of the spells you picked. I do think it might be good to give ONE reset YEARLY, or every time a new World comes along. Example~ "Khrysalis just got out, I don't have any training points to use on the new spells... But Zeke wants to give me two training points for finding his lost friends!!! WOOT! But there's third teen new spells :(.. o: I just remembered, I get two more training points from leveling up from ninety to one hundred(Every five levels you get one training point)!! Yay! Buttttt that'll only give me 4 :(... o: Eloise is going to give me one training point for finding her flowers!! YES! Awww, that only gives me 5 training points, which isn't enough for all the 13 new spells.. :( o: But I only want 7 of the new spells!! But, I only have 5 training points :(... o: Wizard101 gave me a free reset!!! THANK YOU KI!!!! :)".... They've done it in Pirate101, why can't they do it here? Either way I don't care, I hardly like every new spell.