Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Giraffe?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2013
I have been seeing a couple of wizards with a pet giraffe, and I have searched and searched everywhere for one. Pet shops in Wizard City, Marleybone, Grizzleheim, Krokotopia, and Wysteria, and even the crown shop. Nothing. I would really like one, but obviously can't find one!
I have also read up on where to find one, and some sites say they were only limited edition, and some say the crown shop. I'm very confused. Does anyone know where I can find one?!

~Haley LionGem
Level 33

Survivor
Aug 10, 2013
The giraffe pet was gotten from the super bundle, which they have now retired. You may be able to get it again one day if they ever decide to do another throwback Thursday for that pack!

- Logan ThunderThorn

Delver
Oct 29, 2013
Giraffe was the pet included in the Super Bundle gift card. That gift card is retired and not regularly available anymore, though contents from it (including the Giraffe) have been available in the Crown Shop for one day only on Throwback Thursdays in recent months.

You could make a post requesting a hatch with one here or on Central's forum.

Miranda Nightsinger, Exalted Necromancer
Scarlet Windhammer, Grandmaster Pyromancer
Iridian Lotusblade, Magus Sorcerer
Sabrina Boomblossom, Apprentice Theurgist

Delver
Jul 17, 2009
i was able to hatch one. if you want to try, let me know and i will help. my giraffe has no special talents yet.