Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crimson Feilds bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 08, 2011
I noticed that there is a bug in the Crimson Feilds, the bug prevents me from talking to the scouts in the dungeon after being assigned the quest to do. it occours right after the repairing the barricades quest. I think the bug is just on my account in general cause my friend had to do it today himself and he said he didnt have a problem. I also checked report a bug and i couldnt find out where to post it to so therefore could you help me with this problem thank you.

Survivor
Jul 09, 2011
iceman1182 on Jul 24, 2014 wrote:
I noticed that there is a bug in the Crimson Feilds, the bug prevents me from talking to the scouts in the dungeon after being assigned the quest to do. it occours right after the repairing the barricades quest. I think the bug is just on my account in general cause my friend had to do it today himself and he said he didnt have a problem. I also checked report a bug and i couldnt find out where to post it to so therefore could you help me with this problem thank you.
this usually happens if you have bad internet