Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

am i too low of a level

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 28, 2013
i am a level 26 storm wizard trying to complete the ironwork. i think its too low but i would like to hear your opinions. i just do not want to go back to krok

your favorite diviner
Ashley Rainflame

see you in the spiral

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
ashley fairyhunter on Jul 18, 2014 wrote:
i am a level 26 storm wizard trying to complete the ironwork. i think its too low but i would like to hear your opinions. i just do not want to go back to krok

your favorite diviner
Ashley Rainflame

see you in the spiral
Why would you go backwards? Levels don't really matter as long as you aren't getting clobbered, your level is fine. In fact, I'm usually around that level with all wizards at that point in Marleybone. Relax and enjoy the game... that's what it's here for.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2014
ashley fairyhunter on Jul 18, 2014 wrote:

your favorite diviner
Ashley Rainflame

see you in the spiral
If you think you are too low of a level, complete all of your side quests! I did that and I'm 7 levels ahead than what I should be. Use quest finder. If it goes to places you haven't started yet, go back to Krokotopia! Use the quest finder there and do their quests!

Hope I could help,

Matthew Ironsword: Level 35

Jessica Battleblood: Level 5

See you in the spiral!