Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bear Mounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
Bear mounts... I think they would be a beautiful edition to the game. If you've ever seen an adult grown bear, you will notice a lot have this indentation in the back that looks like a spot a saddle would go. Coincidence? I think not. Bears were destined to be ridden into battle! Also, there are quite a lot of difference species of bears. We could have multiple variations of one bear or make the different types of bears? Besides, who wouldn't want a bear mount? The pet is adorable, having a giant fluffier version to ride would simply be epic.

Thoughts?

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
CoffeeGodEddy on Jul 15, 2014 wrote:
Bear mounts... I think they would be a beautiful edition to the game. If you've ever seen an adult grown bear, you will notice a lot have this indentation in the back that looks like a spot a saddle would go. Coincidence? I think not. Bears were destined to be ridden into battle! Also, there are quite a lot of difference species of bears. We could have multiple variations of one bear or make the different types of bears? Besides, who wouldn't want a bear mount? The pet is adorable, having a giant fluffier version to ride would simply be epic.

Thoughts?
Yes yes yes I love this idea.....although I'm not sure how happy king Artorious and the inhabitants of grizzleheim will be

Champion
Jul 13, 2013
CoffeeGodEddy on Jul 15, 2014 wrote:

Thoughts?
I think a bear mount would be a good idea. There are bears in Grizzleheim and Wintertusk so it wouldn't be some random mount.
A bear mount would be a great addition to the game and I think King's Isle should consider it.

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
I imagine with the update of Polaris, this will happen.
Polar Bears seem to also inhabit Polaris along with Penguins.
I would love an armored Polar Bear, it would look so epic!

Survivor
Jul 05, 2014
Yeah maybe even a polar bear for wizards!

Cole Sandcaster
Level 18