Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No Level 55 Spell From Baldur

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 16, 2011
Hello,

I was playing wizard101 and had reached level 55. I already did eric wyrdrune's quest at level 35, and am level 55, which means I met both of the requirements for the spell. I even got the tutorial tip from Mr. Lincoln saying that I can get the spell. I went to balder in olde town but he didn't have the spell quest for me. Anyone have any ideas why?

Thanks for the help,
Zachary Titansword

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
squirtle313 on Jul 14, 2014 wrote:
Hello,

I was playing wizard101 and had reached level 55. I already did eric wyrdrune's quest at level 35, and am level 55, which means I met both of the requirements for the spell. I even got the tutorial tip from Mr. Lincoln saying that I can get the spell. I went to balder in olde town but he didn't have the spell quest for me. Anyone have any ideas why?

Thanks for the help,
Zachary Titansword
Not each school has a level 55 quest. Most are level 58. Go to Wizard Central and look up your school's spells.

Survivor
Oct 16, 2011
RavenLady777 on Jul 14, 2014 wrote:
Not each school has a level 55 quest. Most are level 58. Go to Wizard Central and look up your school's spells.
Never mind I found out i needed sudriland first