Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the drop rates at Wizard city crab ally waterworks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 03, 2009
So there have been a bit of a problem i've been doing waterworks for about 3 or 4 weeks now i haven't been able to get the boots from sylster and its really tough like the drop rate is just bad the life blade force and amulet is low too and its just bad i am hoping this can be fixed?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
bleachgurl19 on Jul 8, 2014 wrote:
So there have been a bit of a problem i've been doing waterworks for about 3 or 4 weeks now i haven't been able to get the boots from sylster and its really tough like the drop rate is just bad the life blade force and amulet is low too and its just bad i am hoping this can be fixed?
There isn't much chance of rate of drop being increased, when it was "over farmed" it was decreased. To many prefer this method of obtaining gear. The lucky or with a team don't see a problem with it.

After 35 runs with my Life and Death wizards, prior to the decreased drop rate even, I tired of it and luckily Wintertusk came out, I craft that gear now. I completed the Seal of the Seven Seas craft quest to craft the gear with my Life wizard and pass it though the shared bank to the others.

If you have the robe you have the key pc. I craft the level 56 helmet from Wintertusk and I use the lvl 58 boots on most of my wizards, dropped in Celestia or purchased from the Bazaar. The only thing I spend crowns on is a one time stitch to make the outfits match.

Mary