Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ravenscar Yardbird not registering

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
Hi, I have been playing Wizard101 for a long time, and I have consistantly had a problem on my main character (Level 70 Storm) for a long time. ever since Grizzleheim came out, I have been trying to find the elusive yard birds. And I found them all. I know where they all are, except, the yard bird in Ravenscar doesn't register as me finding it. I have tried running over it with my character multiple times, refreshing the game, restarting my computer, etc. I have had this mission ever since Grizzleheim came out. So this quest ahs been in my Quest Log for a long long time. Is there any way to credit me as finding the last yard bird? I would really like to retire this old quest of mine.

-Joseph Ogreblood Level 70 Diviner

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
There are two yardbirds in ravenscar, you might just keep trying to get one you have already found.
Sarai Thunderstrider
Legendary

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
There's 2 in each section. You are trying to collect the same one twice. One is in a cave in the top right corner of the map, the other is obvious and right outside the gates to the final battle with the Coven.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
TheXboxGuy on Jul 5, 2014 wrote:
Hi, I have been playing Wizard101 for a long time, and I have consistantly had a problem on my main character (Level 70 Storm) for a long time. ever since Grizzleheim came out, I have been trying to find the elusive yard birds. And I found them all. I know where they all are, except, the yard bird in Ravenscar doesn't register as me finding it. I have tried running over it with my character multiple times, refreshing the game, restarting my computer, etc. I have had this mission ever since Grizzleheim came out. So this quest ahs been in my Quest Log for a long long time. Is there any way to credit me as finding the last yard bird? I would really like to retire this old quest of mine.

Are you finding 2? One in upper most of cave area and one by Covens?

Mary

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
TheXboxGuy on Jul 5, 2014 wrote:

Did you know that there are "two" yardbirds in Ravenscar ... the Ninth and the Tenth Yardbird.

It sounds like you found only one of them. Look at your Quest Log File, and see which one you still need.

This link has details, along with pictures, showing the location for each of the yardbirds in that quest:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:The_Yardbirds#tab=Quest_Guide

On the pictures, there is a "green arrow" pointing to the locations. Scroll down to the section for the Ravenscar yardbirds and read the directions. I think you probably need the one in the cave area, near Mord Runechanter. That one is very hard to find. But the green arrow at least puts you in the general area for it.

Defender
Jun 28, 2013
I believe there 2 in ravenscar, I could be wrong, but look on wizard101 central

Good luck.

mark dragonleaf

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
There are two yardbirds in Ravenscar. One is near the citadel. The other is within the caves. Are you sure you not passing over the same one you already have gotten?

Survivor
Jul 28, 2010
Hannah Lifebringer on Jul 6, 2014 wrote:
There are two yardbirds in Ravenscar. One is near the citadel. The other is within the caves. Are you sure you not passing over the same one you already have gotten?
Thanks everybody, I didn't realize that, learn something new everyday!