Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The mount olympus wands...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 06, 2011
So i make a storm wizard,and i get on my balance to see if i have any gear to pass down.I see that i got Ares windstorm spear(or whatever the level 30 storm wand from aquila is called) and 10-some sky iron hastas,and compared the two,the hasta is strictly better,even for storm(breaking weaknesses without using blades).This wouldn't bug me,if it weren't for the fact that you are guaranteed a sky iron hasta when you beat Ares.

The way it should work is that when you beat ares,you should get a wand of your school that gives a +10% damage boost for your school and a pip at the start of a battle,and a chance at a sky iron hasta that gives +5% universal damage and a pip at the start of a battle

the school wand can be upgraded to give +5% school accuracy and a power pip at the start of a battle(retaining the +10% school damage),and the sky iron hasta should be upgraded to give +5% universal accuracy(again,retaining the +5% universal damage) and a power pip at the start of a battle.Thoughts?