Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

cant get to marleyborne

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2012
when i got to level 30 i got the pop up bubble on the side, it was the head master he said to come to his office, when i got the there was a grey question mark not the yellow exclamation mark for a new quest, and later when i was in nightside there was a quest to go to marleyborne. but i cant get there some one please help!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
evilnoodleman on Jun 24, 2014 wrote:
when i got to level 30 i got the pop up bubble on the side, it was the head master he said to come to his office, when i got the there was a grey question mark not the yellow exclamation mark for a new quest, and later when i was in nightside there was a quest to go to marleyborne. but i cant get there some one please help!

All areas of the spiral are earned by questing main storyline quests to move on. Marleybone is no different. Continue questing main storyline quests (the ones you cannot decline) and you will get there...

As for the level 30 pop-up, ignore it. There is nothing Merle needs to see you for.

Defender
Jan 13, 2013
this happens. Don't worry. All you have to do is finish this quest. This is wizard101 Central Wiki, so don't worry, most of the information is right.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Marleybone

Or if this is not what your looking for go to the same website and look up Krokotopia.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2012
i finished the story line quest in krok and finally got to marley borne and now i have just started mooshu

digby rainbowhammer lvl36
devin strong blossum lvl12