Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help! I can't get my level 55 spell!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 20, 2014
ok when i went to the guy who is meant to give me the quest he did not give me it why? i wanna know that!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Eljiah Sparkle on Jun 24, 2014 wrote:
ok when i went to the guy who is meant to give me the quest he did not give me it why? i wanna know that!
What guy, and where, did you go to see?

You must see Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town (across from The Bazaar).

But there are three requirements for getting your Level 55 spell. Details are here:

https://www.wizard101.com/game/update-notes/may2011

It says:

Level 55 Spell Quests Requirements and Info
There are 3 requirements
to meet to be able to accept the starting spell quest from Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town, “The Spell Trade.”
1. Being level 55
2. Having completed the quest “Su Su Sudrilund” in Sudrilund in Wintertusk, which is given by Grandmother Raven in Hrundle Fjord.
3. Having completed the quest “Thief of Spells” from Erik Wyrdrune in Northguard.

If you meet these requirements, then you can go to Baldur Goldpaws in Olde Town to get the quest “The Spell Trade”, and then you will talk to Erik Wyrdrune once again in Northguard to get the quest “The Runedown.”

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Eljiah Sparkle on Jun 24, 2014 wrote:
Because there are prequests to ALL spell quests. And are you sure it was the right "guy?"

If you would have posted what school, we could have helped. As it stands now, just go to the link below, and choose your school to see your available spells. Each spell will show what is required.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Category:Spells

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
In order to get your level 55 spell, you must have completed all Grizzleheim and Wintertusk storyline quests up to the quest "Su Su Sudrilund".
Sarai Thunderstrider
Master

Survivor
Mar 20, 2014