Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Questing Buddie

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 10, 2014
I need a questing buddy for celestia. My old one left me and is now almost done with celestia. I am a lvl 45 death wiz. I am in EST timezone btw. However i can stay up pretty late since i'm in summer. If your interested just reply and we can try to meet up somewhere

Thanks Brandon

Survivor
Sep 20, 2013
HI I am in need of a questing buddy, my old one can't get on to do moving if any one can help me reply please I am a level 51.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2013
Brandon Shadow Bri... on Jun 23, 2014 wrote:
I need a questing buddy for celestia. My old one left me and is now almost done with celestia. I am a lvl 45 death wiz. I am in EST timezone btw. However i can stay up pretty late since i'm in summer. If your interested just reply and we can try to meet up somewhere

Thanks Brandon
Hi Brandon,

I also need a buddy for Celestia. I am level fifty six and I am stuck. My quest is the trial of spheres (use tomb?). However I have no instruction and cannot get in on my own. I had been away from the game for awhile. All total a month due to a death in family and then my computer broke and had to be put in shop for repair. I feel that I am so lost and behind. I would love to have a bubby to help me figure it all out. I am also on EST in the northern part of Ohio.
So I hope that we can benefit from one another.

Please contact me too, my character name is Darby Moondust, Life Wizard.

Squire
May 10, 2013
Brandon Shadow Bri... on Jun 23, 2014 wrote:

Thanks Brandon
Hold up. How are you only level 45, and you claim your "almost done with celestia?"

No. That's just impossible. By the end you should at least be level 55-69.
You need to be level 44 to enter.

Survivor
Dec 19, 2011
Champion
Jul 13, 2013
PlayHard101 on Jul 5, 2014 wrote:
Hold up. How are you only level 45, and you claim your "almost done with celestia?"

No. That's just impossible. By the end you should at least be level 55-69.
You need to be level 44 to enter.
He said his old questing buddie left him and finished without him.