Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Clemente Moraga

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 12, 2014
Since i reached Azteca i had a lot of problems with the bosses in there. My first big problem was Wandi, a myth boss which was really hard because i a myth too. After i managed to beat him i felled so relieved and learned reliquary but now i having problems with this monkey, Clemente Moraga. I really want to beat him so i can learn sharpened blade, so i want to hear some ideas for a perfect deck to beat him.

Andrew GoldenHeart 86

Explorer
Apr 17, 2011
I used 2 basilisks, 4 medusa, 2 humungofrogs, 5 myth blades, 5 myth traps, 4 spirit blades, 4 spirit traps, 4 feints, 5 vasaanji, 4 satyrs, 2 siphon healths, 2 time of legends, 4 reliquary, 4 shifts, 4 colossal, and some tc fire shields.

Also, if you can, it helps to use a storm and life henchmen

Survivor
Nov 10, 2012
I am a fire trying to beat Clemente Moraga I have been trying to kill him for the past four hours.Most of the time i only make it to second round because boss uses sun serpent and the minions use fire dragon or helephant. I have used a whole lot of fire shields but i can't afford a henchman. I beat Wandi using sir lamorak he took a lot of the minions health then i used rain of fire and they died then Wandi by him self was easy. Sir lamorak is useless defeating clemente Moraga because minions have higher life and resist. Some one help me.

Justin Fireblade

Survivor
Feb 12, 2014
ghostninja5896

Jul 17, 2014

Clemente Moraga
I am a fire trying to beat Clemente Moraga I have been trying to kill him for the past four hours.Most of the time i only make it to second round because boss uses sun serpent and the minions use fire dragon or helephant. I have used a whole lot of fire shields but i can't afford a henchman. I beat Wandi using sir lamorak he took a lot of the minions health then i used rain of fire and they died then Wandi by him self was easy. Sir lamorak is useless defeating clemente Moraga because minions have higher life and resist. Some one help me.

Justin Fireblade

If you are a fire the answer to your problem is easy, you can use mass prisms, and charge up for a fire dragon,use some celestia gear as well. It will give you like 60-70% defense at fire and 50-60% damage. Hope i helped, and if you have Empowerment you will have to use it for free pips from the minion, after you kill them empowerment is useless. So good luck