Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Whats wrong with my account?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
I have a fire level 35.
During pvp, I go second practically every match. I just went second 5 times in a row against the same person, so he might be a glitcher. I can't win going second that much because going first is such an advantage.

Also, I fizzle a lot. Fire says it is 75% accurate but I fizzle most times I attack. Sometimes I even fizzle with infallible.

I am not sure what to do.

Defender
Jun 24, 2009
There's nothing wrong with your account. The RNG is just giving you the short end of the stick. You have a 50% chance to go first but that doesn't mean that every 2 matches you'll be going first. The RNG rolls a random number and if it's within the range of going first for your side, you go first. The same applies for fizzling. If it's within the accuracy range it means that you're going to pull off the spell and if not... Well you know the rest. I know that Fire tends to fizzle quite a bit, I am one after all. But there are ways around it. Until I'm ready to attack in both PVE and PVP I'll conserve my pips using 0 pip spells or use 100% cast spells... Sometimes both at the same time. Yes your attacks will fizzle quite a bit but there's not much you can do until you learn sun spells or get TC to increase your accuracy. As for glitching... Nope not a glitch, just sheer bad luck.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
The only problem with your account is really bad luck!
Sarai Thunderstrider
Master

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Fiery Autumn on Jun 19, 2014 wrote:
I have a fire level 35.
During pvp, I go second practically every match. I just went second 5 times in a row against the same person, so he might be a glitcher. I can't win going second that much because going first is such an advantage.

Also, I fizzle a lot. Fire says it is 75% accurate but I fizzle most times I attack. Sometimes I even fizzle with infallible.

I am not sure what to do.
Nothing is wrong with your account.

I have a fire wizard; she is level 34. Sometimes I go first, and sometimes I go second; sometimes, I win, and sometimes I lose. Sometimes, I fizzle, or fight the same person 6 times in a row, and sometimes I don't. It's all a matter of luck.

You have to treat each loss as a learning curve.
It's adapt or perish;I adapted. Which option you choose is up to you.

-von
Angela "Knight"flame