Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Furniture Items in Packs = to much!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
Today I have bought a bunch of Pharaoh's Hoard Packs trying to gain the Lunar Scepter of Anubis. All I got was a bunch of furniture items. Kingsisle should (but this is highly unlikely) reduce the amount of furniture in the packs or just reduce the chances of getting furniture a little bit. I also play Pirate101 and the 1 and only pack they have is way better than the ones in Wizard101. I do understand that Kingsisle makes money off the packs to bring us new content but they should at least higher the rate of the gear that is being offered in the pack a little bit or reduce the amount of furniture we get. Seriously, if I wanted furniture I would have gotten the Emperor's Attic Pack instead of the Pharaoh's, Islander's, Skyvern, Raven, Hydra, etc.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
I prefer furniture to reagents or TCs, which is what you'll get more of from packs if furniture drop rate goes down. Pack wands are really rare because they are so powerful, my Frosty Stare Tiki Torch kicks the butt of the Hades Death wand, and is certainly comparable to the Ice wand.

Defender
Nov 10, 2012
Yeah that would be nice. I personally buy packs for the pets, mounts, or gear.