Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Anyone want to hatch?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 12, 2012
Hello! =)

I have a first generation Betta Fish pet from the Atlantean Bundle. I know this sounds a little ridiculous, but I would like to hatch with another first generation Betta Fish pet. Keyword is first generation -- please, don't give me a pet that came out of a hatching process. To prove to me that it's first generation, I would like you to come with the Atlantean armor from the bundle.

Why do I want to do this, you ask?

Well, you see, one of the talents my pet has can heal me, and my pet is already Ancient, so I doubt that it might eventually get it because it still hasn't. ...And if the second Betta Fish doesn't get it, either, then I have two already, right? So basically all I have to do is hatch with myself until I get it! Then eventually, when I get the talent, I can search for any other healing pets I have and then hatch the two until I have one pet with two healing talents!

(Lol, reading that through to check my grammar and spelling I feel like a mad scientist because of the way I wrote it *muah hah hah*)

We can meet on Tuesday at 2:00 p.m. EST, 6/17/14. I can't go any time before that; tomorrow would be too early and also because from Sat-Mon I'm going to be visiting my brother. On Tuesday we come back, though, so sorry if I'm too late. It's only two hours by car though, and we usually leave early, so I'm probably going to be home on time =)

Wu Realm, please.

Thanks!

-Nathaniel Redflame, level 50 in Celestia