Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Bundle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Hello fellow wizards of Ravenwood school of magical arts today I would like to inform you of my Ideas for new bundles. I imagine that you have many as well and could share them in the comments below, Thank you!

I would like to share with you my elemental bundle Ideas!

Pharaoh Bundle - A pyramid among the shining sands and statues of beautiful architecture with Pharaoh's Armor set, Sandruler Staff, Construction Cart Mount and much more!

Mammoth Bundle - An amazing taiga landscape surrounded by falling snow day and night with Ravenhunter's Armor Set, Giants Hammer, Silver Mammoth Mount and much more!

Tombstone Bundle - A dried out canyon with a western themed house with dust folding over it and Sun Cloaked Armor, Dusty Lance, Silver Steed Mount and much more!

Thanks for reading I will post in the comments the rest of my elemental bundle ideas, how many bundles can you create

Thanks!
Wolf Emeraldmask
Mastermind

Defender
Jun 13, 2012
Wolf EmeraldMask on Jun 7, 2014 wrote:
Hello fellow wizards of Ravenwood school of magical arts today I would like to inform you of my Ideas for new bundles. I imagine that you have many as well and could share them in the comments below, Thank you!

I would like to share with you my elemental bundle Ideas!

Pharaoh Bundle - A pyramid among the shining sands and statues of beautiful architecture with Pharaoh's Armor set, Sandruler Staff, Construction Cart Mount and much more!

Mammoth Bundle - An amazing taiga landscape surrounded by falling snow day and night with Ravenhunter's Armor Set, Giants Hammer, Silver Mammoth Mount and much more!

Tombstone Bundle - A dried out canyon with a western themed house with dust folding over it and Sun Cloaked Armor, Dusty Lance, Silver Steed Mount and much more!

Thanks for reading I will post in the comments the rest of my elemental bundle ideas, how many bundles can you create

Thanks!
Wolf Emeraldmask
Mastermind
Oh, wow. These are good ideas for a bundle. I would love to see a Marleybone themed Storm bundle.
Cap of the Tempest (one tempest card), Robes of the Tempest (one storm lord card), Slippers of the Tempest (one disarm card)

Survivor
Jan 20, 2009
yeah this is a great idea but I am thinking you could choose the level of your gear and the higher levels do much more. overall this is an amazing idea btw also check out my bundle its the warriors bundle author Daniel firebreaker also know as

a lvl 90 nice bundle idea by the way. XD

Survivor
Jan 20, 2009
maybe not a marlybone themed storm bundle cause there are a lot of storms that are much higher levels and maybe it could be celestia themed I mean storm water celestia water. that would make sense

Survivor
Mar 30, 2014
How about a marleybone death bundle? I am a fan of marleybone and a death student so I would really like this!

Castle: marleybone 4 story apartment (raining out side nighttime)

Mount: permanent horse ( brown black or gray)

Pet: pet puppy ( 2 cards at adult, death card evil pup he gets big and howls and does 200 damage to all enemies )

Weapon: dark umbrella (death damage choose level 10 to 100)

Armor: bowler hat ( spell depends on level for all of these) dark rain coat and dark rain boots

5,000 crowns

I would totally buy this bundle!( by the way I have never been to marleybone I imagined
it like this so sorry if I'm wrong)

Emily Deathdust

Necromancer

Explorer
Aug 13, 2013
gardeners bundle for all of us people who like to wear ovralls ;D