Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Going to every area

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 16, 2010
Professor Greyrose I need help I need to do ghost Avalon but there is a problem the sigils aren't working so my Exalted friend tried to help me so he went in btw cute gamma transformation, anyway I went to teleport to him but it says info "your friend is busy". Busy? If he was busy he would have told me but he isn't! Now I like this game a lot my parents play it my grandma is promethean. But i'm not waiting till there is a level 200 or Morganthe has been resurrected and everyone is there but I'm still waiting at the keep of Ganeleon to go in and fight young morganthe so with that being said could you please make it so any wizard can go to any dungeon but there has to be a person there that supports the difficulty of that specific dungeon so you don't die please anybody please please reply thank you.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Storm owl boy on Jun 1, 2014 wrote:
Professor Greyrose I need help I need to do ghost Avalon but there is a problem the sigils aren't working so my Exalted friend tried to help me so he went in btw cute gamma transformation, anyway I went to teleport to him but it says info "your friend is busy". Busy? If he was busy he would have told me but he isn't! Now I like this game a lot my parents play it my grandma is promethean. But i'm not waiting till there is a level 200 or Morganthe has been resurrected and everyone is there but I'm still waiting at the keep of Ganeleon to go in and fight young morganthe so with that being said could you please make it so any wizard can go to any dungeon but there has to be a person there that supports the difficulty of that specific dungeon so you don't die please anybody please please reply thank you.
Unless you go in with your friends (which you cannot do as the sigil is not lit), you cannot port to them. It's a closed dungeon.

And my guess is you have not earned you way into Ghost Avalon yet. There is no quest tree for Avalon, but you can start at the link below and backtrack using the prequest link and see what you've missed:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Take_Me_to_the_Other_Side

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
you can't port in. If the sigils aren't working there must be some quest you need to do first. Once you have the quest the sigils will light up and work. Your friends can go in with you as long as they have access, but you all need to go in together using the sigils or the team-up feature. No one can port in if they didn't start with you.