Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

May cast Healing Current

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 30, 2013
I wonder if KI has changed the frequency of 400 and 1000 heals when pet cast healing current? I am asking that because it didn't happen once only, but several and several times in a row I have been healed by 100 from my may cast pet. I can say it accurately because my pet casts a lot of healing current on me (much more than Unicorn, btw) and in very rare occasions I've seen a big heal (like 1000+).

Has anyone noticed it? (please don't say it just to say it, but pay attention to the frequency of your healings and then reply )

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
SrEdu on May 23, 2014 wrote:
I wonder if KI has changed the frequency of 400 and 1000 heals when pet cast healing current? I am asking that because it didn't happen once only, but several and several times in a row I have been healed by 100 from my may cast pet. I can say it accurately because my pet casts a lot of healing current on me (much more than Unicorn, btw) and in very rare occasions I've seen a big heal (like 1000+).

Has anyone noticed it? (please don't say it just to say it, but pay attention to the frequency of your healings and then reply )
They've changed all 'may cast' heals. I can't get my Leaf Foot to cast anything, ever. The same pretty much holds true for almost all my 'may cast' healing pets. And I don't PvP.

Survivor
Jul 26, 2010
yea, i have noticed it too. Maybe it's so or just a coincident, idk. I paid attention at other people when they get healed with current, as well as myself, when we were fighting boss. The pets healing currents were 100 for 4-5 times in a row, including my pet. your hypothesis could be right.

Explorer
Dec 30, 2013
@Raven

Neither do I PvP... instead, I have to rely on my healing pet to survive some tough battles, that's why I brought this issue up.

@Umbalaxibua

Good to know I'm not the only one! I knew others were experiencing it too, because although I know I don't have such a good luck, it's very unlikely that I get dozens of 100 heals in a row... even the 400 heal has become rare.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Umbalaxibua on May 25, 2014 wrote:
yea, i have noticed it too. Maybe it's so or just a coincident, idk. I paid attention at other people when they get healed with current, as well as myself, when we were fighting boss. The pets healing currents were 100 for 4-5 times in a row, including my pet. your hypothesis could be right.
Go tell PvP King. He's complaining about how it heals 1000 all the time. Randomness is random