Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

wizard101 needs to be updated to make it cooler

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 13, 2013
sliver moon wolf on May 28, 2014 wrote:
it OK and i good gamier i great at crafting just take me longer bro

1 crafting takes to long truthfully i saying make it easier that all if you read my other post you would of saw why so plz go back read i know it read able because i read it myself

2 i also said some stuff about the school in my post with robot check them out and you will see the points i made about the classes being unfair

3 i a vary good gamer i have my ice gear 100 block on and and 50% to the others see steel working on the other resistance and my craft skill almost all the way up but i just slow with my crafting my pet is epic and heals like a monster so i say i a vary good gamer

4 i forgot to talk about pet healing but here ill just put it in now the pet heals are crazy some are OK like sprite and unicorn but blot heal i got to say that a little much because at lest before if the pet heal it didn't give them full heal but with life getting x amount a heal and there down to 45 heal then there pet heal they get like 4560 heath back and boom they win the game in less you really lucky and just hit then and it hits that number so i do think some of the pet healing is crazy but not all of them

5 these topic for ideals so if you got any post them it to make updates to the game that you think the game needs if you have any ideal post them i want to see them all

6 i also like to put up here disable should be taken out tournament in pvp because all you do is spam it then you hit once then you keep spamming it and you win and i fined that unfair to players because of the time amount you have to battle i mean that rd if you can't cast a spell because they yous in disable tc i mean i yous tc but steel disable tc give them a unfair vantage when you battle because they can spam it and win or the normal spell i just say take it out of tournament only because it on a time line and if they spam it so much they win i seen it to many times

level 100 wizard
level 19 wizard
level 14 wizard
Silver Moon Wolf, I have read all the comments with you and robobot. Disable? Seriously? My other wizards win pvp because of that spell. I really disagree with what your saying. You been here longer than me, probably know more than me, or either trying to ruin the game for US. Healing is fine. Its actually saved me a few times. Since you have a level one hundred ice wizard, you could finish pvp quicker than I can say Autumn Summerstone. I think the game is fine :(

Defender
Jan 13, 2013
sliver moon wolf on May 18, 2014 wrote:
ok i going start out with you are vary rude i also like to say you could be nicer about how you put things because to me it seem like you kinda a bully but i will try to work on trying to make my topics understand a bull

number 2 if you read it all i was talking about how has resistance that to strong i not saying a big Chang is need i saying they need to make it were your not like frozen armor to most or all spells and doing these to ice would make them fair in pvp again i know is the block class everybody know that i not asking for power boost or anything like these just asking it to be lower in resistance to make it fair to others who play the game

next up is i not asking for a big Chang they just need there spells power lower i mean they can do 1900- 1800 if they got the right gear of course so lower it like 10% for it to become fair to everyone wouldn't hurt anything it just make it not one shot a ice storm fire myth life death or even balance wizard in pvp with out blades or traps that way there no so over power and you can go around and commons and ask i have here what people say. yes i think there over power and they should be lower no there not over power it just how there class was made and other say i really not sure but 50% said yes 35% said no and 20% said i not sure never really thought about it

shrike is fine but i only yous it to show you that ice would still not be affected by the spell for when i was talking about why ice resistance should be lower

next up what you ideal to make wizard101 cooler or even what do you think should be updated i mean that's what these topic all about anyway
level100
and ice resistance is fine. Lower it down for pvp? KI.. loses.. players! ( Me)

Delver
Mar 17, 2011
Autumn Summerstone on Jun 4, 2014 wrote:
Silver Moon Wolf, I have read all the comments with you and robobot. Disable? Seriously? My other wizards win pvp because of that spell. I really disagree with what your saying. You been here longer than me, probably know more than me, or either trying to ruin the game for US. Healing is fine. Its actually saved me a few times. Since you have a level one hundred ice wizard, you could finish pvp quicker than I can say Autumn Summerstone. I think the game is fine :(
i not trying to ruin the game for anyone i saying take disable out of the torments because it time limited and people could just spam tc of it and deed lay then wand hit there enemies and win so i think it should be taken out of tourments and the ice resistance i saying is unfair because it hits 100 win you get top level so i asking them to make it were you steel can be hurt even with 100 that way you don't have to spam armor piercing that way they could keep making it go hiear but the resistance wouldn't be immune to every school just have great resistance to make you harder to kill like when they first started the game you could steel be hurt but you were not like crazy block and had to yous skill like shields and blades and stuff but now all you really have to do is have lots of disable tc and the gear that gives you 100 resistance to and 90 resistance to all the other schools but if they made it were you could get 100 resistance with out being like frozen armor to school then they could start making gear for all class is to have bigger level and more epic heath and even more epic resistance and the resistance would be incress to like 150 or something like that but that way we could be able to yous real skill in pvp not just one hit kills and that way we could stand up to like storm power level with out taking to much damage or taking 0 from it right now pvp all about power and disable that why i think these but i not just talking about ice needs a update i talking about every school on the game were becoming a game about power then a game about skill

level 100 wizard
level 37 wizard
level 14 wizard
woo next post is my 100 post

Defender
Jan 13, 2013
Can you use grammar? I didn't understand a word you said. And no, no disable is being taken out of pvp.