Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help, New Offer!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 18, 2011
Ok so I was thinking what if pets had more rankings to get too? Like maybe Super? Or Ultra? Or something like that! It would be more challenging and put the Mega pet owners back into the Pavilion like old times. I mean, Mega pet owners must be bored without anything to get to anymore. So why not more ranks like Super? Or especially Ultra?

I don't know, but maybe it could work? Like if we spread the word? Because some how the creators found out Epic and Mega later on, so they might consider this offer.
I might, what would you guys like? Idk...

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
There are other threads about that. Here's the latest:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/pet-pavilion/pet-talents-galore-8ad6a41a45b1ba4d0145cd9313ae6c1f

It would be fun to have another talent but all the people who complain about everything ruining PvP will complain that it will ruin PvP so I don't think it's gonna' happen.

Survivor
Feb 18, 2011
Oh I understand, I was only saying. I mean I'm not wanting to stop at mega only

Survivor
Feb 16, 2011
i really want attack spell may casts for example my sun serpent pet with a pheonix may cast

Survivor
Feb 26, 2013
i think it is a good idea there are so many talent spots still open. i would like to see what they give. i wounder why that is.