Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New PvP glitch

AuthorMessage
A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
So I was doing a ranked pvp match today, and I was winning by far, and then it happened. My game crashed. I opened the game back up in less than 2 minutes and my wizard was back at the arena (not dueling, like the arena where you join a ranked match). My opponent was there and asked why I disappeared and I said it was because my game crashed and he even admitted I should have won. I've noticed that our wizards disappear right as soon as you click 'x' on the game window instead of taking 10 minutes like it used to, and this is making people lose at the slightest moment they lose internet connection. Please return the wizard disappearing back to 10 minutes instead of right away, it's giving wizards losses they don't deserve.

Survivor
Apr 29, 2014
IMHO there should be a conformation button if you click X. I have raged a few times LOL. Wasn't in PVP and yes I know windowed mode is my choice but it sure would be nice. I don't know if they could add that.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
Kane Lightbringer on May 21, 2014 wrote:
IMHO there should be a conformation button if you click X. I have raged a few times LOL. Wasn't in PVP and yes I know windowed mode is my choice but it sure would be nice. I don't know if they could add that.
It used to be like that, they just changed it to immediate logging out.