Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't find my quest!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 22, 2013

I lost a quest!! I was working on tomb of the beguilleir and i got off for an hour or 2 when I got back on I lost it. I looked in my quest book and it was not there. The salamander that gave it to me didn't have a grayed out question mark. In fact he didn't have ANYTHING over his head. HELP! Level 26 Destiny icesong

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Once you log out when you are working on a dungeon, that quest disappears from your quest book. That part is normal. The part I don't understand is how the person that gave you the quest to go into the dungeon does not have a gray question mark over his head. That part is probably a glitch. Good Luck!
Saffron Sandsword
Legendary

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
destiny icesong on May 2, 2014 wrote:

I lost a quest!! I was working on tomb of the beguilleir and i got off for an hour or 2 when I got back on I lost it. I looked in my quest book and it was not there. The salamander that gave it to me didn't have a grayed out question mark. In fact he didn't have ANYTHING over his head. HELP! Level 26 Destiny icesong
If you leave a dungeon before you completed it, and you log off, you lose all of the progress that you made in the dungeon, and you have to start at the beginning again. And for this quest, it drops off of your quest log file when that happens.

Even though Mah'rek doesn't have anything over him (like an Exclamation Point), you can just walk up to the sigils and go through the countdown again. When you enter the dungeon, the quest will appear in your quest log file again.

Survivor
Jul 22, 2013
Survivor
Nov 03, 2013
AluraMist2 on May 5, 2014 wrote:
If you leave a dungeon before you completed it, and you log off, you lose all of the progress that you made in the dungeon, and you have to start at the beginning again. And for this quest, it drops off of your quest log file when that happens.

Even though Mah'rek doesn't have anything over him (like an Exclamation Point), you can just walk up to the sigils and go through the countdown again. When you enter the dungeon, the quest will appear in your quest log file again.
If you have to log off before you leave you have to exit the dungeon or you will lose BrandonGhostBlood see ya.