Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Spell Information

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 20, 2013
Ok, i have been playing this game for awhile and i really love it! but every time that I play I get this idea that i always wanted to be implemented so here it is:

What if the spell cards that you use tell you EXACTLY how much damage or healing they will do? I take the "ghoul" card as an example the card always does 160 damage UNLESS you have a blade on yourself or some other type of boost for it so what if instead of always saying 160 it will say how much it will do with the blade on yourself? This would work the same with with healing cards and monsters with resistance to the card would also be taken into affect. The only problems that i can think of at the moment is how it would fit in with a trap on different monsters, I mean, the game won't be able to tell what monster you are going to attack. But i think that this idea could work with a bit of tweaking and would certainly save a good amount of time thinking how much boosts do i need to get so i can kill something. Please reply with your ideas on any improvements you might have or if this is at all possible.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
xXgrandpalemonXx on May 1, 2014 wrote:
Ok, i have been playing this game for awhile and i really love it! but every time that I play I get this idea that i always wanted to be implemented so here it is:

What if the spell cards that you use tell you EXACTLY how much damage or healing they will do? I take the "ghoul" card as an example the card always does 160 damage UNLESS you have a blade on yourself or some other type of boost for it so what if instead of always saying 160 it will say how much it will do with the blade on yourself? This would work the same with with healing cards and monsters with resistance to the card would also be taken into affect. The only problems that i can think of at the moment is how it would fit in with a trap on different monsters, I mean, the game won't be able to tell what monster you are going to attack. But i think that this idea could work with a bit of tweaking and would certainly save a good amount of time thinking how much boosts do i need to get so i can kill something. Please reply with your ideas on any improvements you might have or if this is at all possible.
Too much programming for the endless possibilities. You can do some very simple math...look at your stats and figure it out. It's not really an easy thing you are asking KI to do. At all.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
No point in this. Do the math yourself, next thing you'll ask is for the game to cast once it reaches enough to kill. There are far too many variables for the game to do this for you, but you being a human can very easily do this by paying attention and doing simple math in your head.