Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Character being pulled in areas of high traffic

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 27, 2014
When I'm in the Commons, Old Town or any place where there is a large congregation of characters, you feel like you're pulled one way or another; it's just annoying. A bigger problem is when I appear after moving from one scene to another, at first I can't even see my character then she will appear and finally her mount. It gets me in more trouble because I can't see the monsters and a few of them have snagged me while I'm trying to figure out just where I'm at. The lagging has been going on for a little while, this last problem about a week. I hope you can get it fixed.

Alexis Dreamsmith

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
you now that has been happening to me too! i was very low on health and i was going back form the throne room because SOMEONE ( aka me ) forgot healing spells and potions, and i was like invisible my pet wasent so i atleast knew where exactly i was, but i got sucked into battle and ALMOST lost ( good thing i had that polymorph spell that i got from my moon flower ) is this a glitch or a problem, but that hasent been happening since last week, for me since last month

isaac goldheart lvl 23

Defender
Apr 05, 2012
Anna May on Apr 29, 2014 wrote:
When I'm in the Commons, Old Town or any place where there is a large congregation of characters, you feel like you're pulled one way or another; it's just annoying. A bigger problem is when I appear after moving from one scene to another, at first I can't even see my character then she will appear and finally her mount. It gets me in more trouble because I can't see the monsters and a few of them have snagged me while I'm trying to figure out just where I'm at. The lagging has been going on for a little while, this last problem about a week. I hope you can get it fixed.

Alexis Dreamsmith
1 are you on a crowded server or is it your computer
2 did you download a lot of things that was making it slow
3 do you have a lot of things open?
4 please wait till the screen loads if you cannot wait pls go to the edge of the side walk by i mean other edge hoped this helped

Survivor
Jan 27, 2014
When I was pulled into the last battle, I had just exited a dungeon so I had no choice where I landed. The laptop I use for games is fairly new and only has 15% used. There aren't that many things on that laptop so things being open is a negative. I noticed last night in Marleybone other players were having problems when those big flight objects were entering. When they left the problem seemed to exit with them. Don't know if that helps or not.