Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Swimming with Stars

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 28, 2008
Hello, Elijah StormStrider here,

I am having a quest problem that seems to be bugged. I am a level 73 Storm wizard currently in Zafaria. As you can see above, I have a quest called "Swimming with Stars". Now if you know, Swimming with Stars is a quest that is for the Spiral Key of Celestia. Problem is, I have already beaten Celestia so why is this still in my quest list?

This quest is preventing me from continuing on getting my school spells and I have already completed Celestia's story and am currently right dab in the middle of Zafaria's story. I am not sure why this quest is here but it is preventing me from doing school quests any further.

I am actually requesting this to be looked into and see if I can have the quest removed from my quest list and labeled as completed considering I have already fished Celestia (You can check if you'd like).

I would honestly like one of the teachers (Halston Baelstrom considering he is my teacher) to check this and hopefully resolve this quest bug.

Hero
Aug 18, 2011
It isn't a bug. It is an optional side quest. Originally it was needed to unlock CL, but people complained that it was too hard, so it was made optional. You can ignore it, or just do the tower in MB once to complete it.

Defender
Apr 05, 2012
KT3TWiSTeDRiot on Apr 28, 2014 wrote:
Hello, Elijah StormStrider here,

I am having a quest problem that seems to be bugged. I am a level 73 Storm wizard currently in Zafaria. As you can see above, I have a quest called "Swimming with Stars". Now if you know, Swimming with Stars is a quest that is for the Spiral Key of Celestia. Problem is, I have already beaten Celestia so why is this still in my quest list?

This quest is preventing me from continuing on getting my school spells and I have already completed Celestia's story and am currently right dab in the middle of Zafaria's story. I am not sure why this quest is here but it is preventing me from doing school quests any further.

I am actually requesting this to be looked into and see if I can have the quest removed from my quest list and labeled as completed considering I have already fished Celestia (You can check if you'd like).

I would honestly like one of the teachers (Halston Baelstrom considering he is my teacher) to check this and hopefully resolve this quest bug.
be wear they cheat but i managed to solo it
valerine fireheart level 100 efreet is the best