Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is this a normal level for Celestia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
You see, I just started Celestia yesterday, and I'm almost level 52, is that a normal level for Celestia?

Katie Moonflame, level 51

Defender
Jun 02, 2013
Hello Phoenix,

Celestia is the first zone of the main story line to introduce Critical Hit/Block to you, and beginning at level 50, you are able to acquire gear that contains one, or both. Many players (including myself) suggest completing as many quests as possible to be as prepared as possible for the next zone in their progression. It appears as though you have completed many quests by entering at your level.

For your reference, I have a wizard still in Dragonspyre at your same level. I plan on being slightly higher upon entering Celestia than you are now. Due to the fact that I usually play solo, I prefer being over the suggested level to insure victories in my duels with trash mobs, and bosses.

In my opinion, higher levels mean better spells, and gear, and can ONLY help you while questing in an unfamiliar zone; especially ones with mobs containing Critical Hit .

I hope this helped you, and best of luck to you.

Gabriel

Survivor
Jul 25, 2012
I am also unsure about what level I should be when entering Celestia, and since my balance entered it at level 48, it couldn't get any astral spells, or wear the gear there so I think entering it at a higher level is better.

Like you I also entered Celestia a few days ago

Melissa Summersong level 48 balance

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
Thanks for the advise, I've heard that it's good to be at higher levels, my only problem is that I can't get the best gear in the world because I don't have crowns. XD

Thank you for letting me know!

Katie Moonflame, level 52

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
PheonixLover on Apr 26, 2014 wrote:
Thanks for the advise, I've heard that it's good to be at higher levels, my only problem is that I can't get the best gear in the world because I don't have crowns. XD

Thank you for letting me know!

Katie Moonflame, level 52
You can get AMAZING gear at the bazar, it takes some time to check the levels amounts and how much they cost but in the end I tis worth it. But yes crown packs have probally the best gear and they look awesome xD. And besides you can do some chores in the house to get money for crowns and stuff . Hope this Helped :3

Elizabeth level 63

''You have to give some time to show
the people that you love how much you
love them''
From Grey's Anatomy