Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Last battle Hades.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 04, 2011
My partner and I did Tartarus, we got to the last battle and were hitting hades pretty hard (also we had henchman). What I can't understand you have made this harder than Azteca and Khysalis put together. Hades really really really cheats and its not fair. How are we supposed to defeat Hades and the other 2 when you have a cheating boss here. You have teenagers who play it and will think it's ok to cheat in real life in which in reality they get caught the punishment would fit for it.
Please reply as there is no way that we will finish it as it is.

Explorer
Feb 18, 2010
Um dude... that dungeon is supposed to be done with 4 people unless you want the challenge lol. That dungeon is end game and it's part of aquila, you're part of the immortal games. Of course it will be hard. Next time, arrange a team and it will be much easier. Lol you'd be surprised at how people one shot hades in the first 5 rounds.

But seriously, get a team and it will be much easier. Also as a teenager myself a cheating boss DEFINITELY won't drive me to think "Oh! Look! Those pixels designed to look like a bird is cheating! I should cheat too!" xD

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
Two tips:

Go with a full team, at least the first few times. Real players are more help than henchmen.

Read the Guides on Central & other fan sites. If you know how the cheats work there are tricks that make the last fights less hard.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2011
mickdea on Apr 23, 2014 wrote:
My partner and I did Tartarus, we got to the last battle and were hitting hades pretty hard (also we had henchman). What I can't understand you have made this harder than Azteca and Khysalis put together. Hades really really really cheats and its not fair. How are we supposed to defeat Hades and the other 2 when you have a cheating boss here. You have teenagers who play it and will think it's ok to cheat in real life in which in reality they get caught the punishment would fit for it.
Please reply as there is no way that we will finish it as it is.
The problem I have with tartarus is that I go with 2 or 3 friends all the time, they get the shoes, hat or robe but I get nothing. I have tried hades almost 25 times, and can't still get staff, hat, shoes or robe, this is incredibly insane, I wonder why me? its obvious that dungeon hates me lol because how come the other people get something everytime I ago and I don't. not fair. there should be an update to get things we farm for easily, like only try it 10 times and get what you want. This problem happens to many people including me but I am serious, there should be an update where we can get stuff easily. I am a lvl 100. and waterworks gear yet :(. insane.