Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level Caps

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 12, 2012
Hey you guys My name is Jordan Death Tamer. I am a level 63 .I know this isn't much of a concern for me but I had a really cool idea about the level caps. I've been hearing a lot about people wanting to change the level cap over 95 because once you get to the last world you basically don't get any exp.Well I had an awesome idea and came to the conclusion of just instead of going higher lets just start back at 1. This would be a special new set of levels which would allow us to do things and have more enhanced abilities. I thought about it and instead of giving the level 95 characters a may cast wand which is what I have been hearing a lot about, we could use that as one of the enhanced abilities for the new set of levels after the normal level 95.The only problem that I could come up with that would mess up this whole idea is this would take a very long time to update Wizard 101 and would take forever for KingsIsle to put these things into plan.Leave some comments and let me know what you guys think.

Thanks for listening Wizards and remember to let me know what you think.