Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Any advise?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
You see, I have a kid on my friends list, and he's always asking for my help.

So I usually help him out because I'm trying to be nice.

Although, he does nothing to help when fighting, I was helping him and I had lost a ton of health and he had barely lost any, and he heals himself.

So, I leave and he keeps going, ''Teleport to me.''

I am in great need of some advise for this.

Katie Moonflame, level 50

Defender
Jul 27, 2011
PheonixLover on Apr 20, 2014 wrote:
You see, I have a kid on my friends list, and he's always asking for my help.

So I usually help him out because I'm trying to be nice.

Although, he does nothing to help when fighting, I was helping him and I had lost a ton of health and he had barely lost any, and he heals himself.

So, I leave and he keeps going, ''Teleport to me.''

I am in great need of some advise for this.

Katie Moonflame, level 50
If it is a menu chat person, hard to communicate, if not, I recommend being honest. Or some of the following statements. I find honesty is the best though, just do it respectfully. (Although if he is healing himself with fairy and he is not life, he wouldn't have been able to heal you anyway.)

"I won't help you because you never help me when I help you."
"I won't help you because I am busy."
"Look, when you ask for my help, I would appreciate it if you would help heal me."
"3 Treasure Cards for my services."
"I don't like helping you because you make me do all the work."

Or just take him off your list when he is offline, and he'll probably forget you were ever on his list. I know that sounds mean, but if you're frustrated with people on your list, it could be the best solution.

Seth NightFlame 95
Taryn ShadowCloud 36

Survivor
Mar 04, 2012
He is a life school though, one of the reasons I got so annoyed, he's also a menu chat when I have text chat, which makes it reeeally hard to tell him that he never helps me.

I heard some advise from my mom to tell him I'm busy and if he says anything else just tell him again, ''Sorry, I'm busy,'' although I really don't want to be rude if I don't have to.

That is some good advise if he does happen to get text chat anytime soon, lately he hasn't said anything, probably because I had to tell him, ''No.''

Thank you though. :)

Katie Moonflame, Level 50 (Almost 51)