Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Holiday Mounts!

AuthorMessage
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
seethe42 on Apr 20, 2014 wrote:
I won it from Yacate in Alto Alto. Oddly enough it was the only Easter item I won in nearly 100 fights over a few days.
Thanks for confirming this - I thought it did since I have been getting the lvl 85 Easter wands. We have been taking several though this Alto Alto one because they don't have access to the other one yet, it is for any level and they can port in.

Mary

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Northlite on Apr 22, 2014 wrote:
Thanks for confirming this - I thought it did since I have been getting the lvl 85 Easter wands. We have been taking several though this Alto Alto one because they don't have access to the other one yet, it is for any level and they can port in.

Mary
Just a helping hint, for porting in younger players. You probably know this already, but others may benefit. If you start the battle before they port in, you can avoid the extra added storm minions for having more than 2 wizards. It makes it a lot easier for the lower levels to survive.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
seethe42 on Apr 22, 2014 wrote:
Just a helping hint, for porting in younger players. You probably know this already, but others may benefit. If you start the battle before they port in, you can avoid the extra added storm minions for having more than 2 wizards. It makes it a lot easier for the lower levels to survive.
I'll tell you we had the buggiest time with this event, two wizards can enter and set the boss and Balance minion but once anyone else ports in, at any time, to fill the 3 spot and/or 4th, we get those 2 Storm minions - like it or not - guess what my answer is (not). This is even if we are dropping the boss or minion and it would be our last round and they port in. If more then 2 wizards enter we get all the minions and no Yacate, he runs and hides, so we avoided doing that. Also for some reason several times Yacate only has respawn.

I think we are wearing the event out, lol. We got his annoyances down now so just roll with it, our friends list is pretty set at level 50 and up so they just take the last spot in battle and are safe.

It's been a fun past year with goodies, I got pets (Jade Oni, Pixie Queen w/card) I been wanting in the b-day event, actual crowns were given out and now a permanent mount. Hec with new content I can't wait to see what the next gifting thing will be . TNX KI.

Mary