Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wait what blade was that?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
Ok this is something thats only a minor bother but I think it could be a great improvement to game play. On my death character I have a 50 point blade, two different 40 point blades I also have a 45 point blade and of course two 35 point multi blade. In longer and more intense fights I find that I lose track of which blades I have already cast since they all look the same.. I think this can be easily remedied by having the blades boost number posted on the blade itself.

If anybody has any other ideas feel free to add them.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
Or have a buffed card display a gold border and a TC display a blue border.

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
I personally that a charm symbol and a ward symbol should appear on each player info box, and clicking them will pop up a screen showing every charm or ward on them in card form, depending on which you click. The double shields and triple blades would change the graphic when one is used; the used component will be greyed out. Printing the blade value on the blade will work until you have 8 charms, then they will get overlapped.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
Robobot1747 on Apr 13, 2014 wrote:
I personally that a charm symbol and a ward symbol should appear on each player info box, and clicking them will pop up a screen showing every charm or ward on them in card form, depending on which you click. The double shields and triple blades would change the graphic when one is used; the used component will be greyed out. Printing the blade value on the blade will work until you have 8 charms, then they will get overlapped.
You bring up a good point. I like your idea better.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I have posted a similar idea in the past. Part of the game is memory though and the amount of blades in play it really can't work. I have pet and learned sharpen for example. If I cast just 3 of the 4 elemental or spirit blades, they already would be overlapping. Then there's still all the other single blades that can be cast. It's just not really feasible and it would also really hurt pvp, which means it would be another thing they would have program to separate pvp and pve play.

Explorer
May 07, 2009
170calories on Apr 13, 2014 wrote:
Or have a buffed card display a gold border and a TC display a blue border.
Buffed cards aren't quite the same as treasure cards. TC look more clean and well kept while buffed cards seem to look like an old gold with wrinkled edges.