Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Press X Box Won't Show

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
I was going to try out Team Up today, but even when I stand over a Sigil, the box that usually says the Dungeon's Name, as well as Press X to enter, won't show. Which means Team Up won't show either. I've tried switching realms and logging out, but it does not seem to be helping. Currently, nothing that can be interacted with will actually display the usual box, and I am wondering if there is something I can do to fix this.

Thanks!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
KeiraWyrmblood on Apr 8, 2014 wrote:
I was going to try out Team Up today, but even when I stand over a Sigil, the box that usually says the Dungeon's Name, as well as Press X to enter, won't show. Which means Team Up won't show either. I've tried switching realms and logging out, but it does not seem to be helping. Currently, nothing that can be interacted with will actually display the usual box, and I am wondering if there is something I can do to fix this.

Thanks!
You might have accidentally turned off the option to "display dungeon warnings".

In the game, press "esc" to see your options.

At the top, click on the second joystick tab for "advanced game options".

For the option on dungeon warnings, click on the arrow near it to say "yes".

Then click on "OK" at the bottom of the page to save your change.

Hope this works for you.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
KeiraWyrmblood on Apr 8, 2014 wrote:

Thanks!
If the sigil is lit, meaning you actually have access to it, hit "X" anyway. Most times the game will recognize it. (Like the glitch that pops up in the pet games)

Defender
Apr 05, 2012
the same thing happens only sometimes i barley use team up cause i am a soloer

Survivor
Mar 03, 2012
The same thing happened to me. Except the press x button doesn't show when I talk to people or have to pick up an item. I don't think there is anything wrong with my computer because my friend had the same problem too. Maybe it's just a glitch. The problem went away quite soon

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
The same thing had happened to me a couple of days ago. When I stand on sigils or next to someone, there is no "Press x" or "Click to talk to" option. It's rather inconveniencing because I can't use the "Team Up" option on higher end dungeons. Solo gets boring after a while too.

Please bring attention to this KI. I've checked all my gameplay options and everything is fine. I don't know if I have corrupted data files or something and need to redownlad my entire Wiz101 game. I'd rather not since my internet is terrible.

This is not listed in "Known Bugs" either.

Thanks!

Defender
Jan 13, 2013
Did you play any pet games while you were logged in? That might be the problem.