Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

battle problems

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 01, 2013
Recently I have been having problems doing battles in wizard 101
Whenever I start a battle 2 enemies come to attack which is annoying (not the problem)
Because of this I get defeated in most battles even though I have 1600 health and I'm level 31 (at least)
Bosses are also too tough as they have often more health than I do plus I lose half my health while saving up for pips. Please may I have some assistance with this.

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
We all have had this problem before. It will never change from two enemies vs one wizard. Also, bosses are stronger than you because they are BOSSES! (Hence the name, Boss battle). I suggest you get new gear to match the world your in, not the level 3 gear you got form drops in Unicorn Way (sorry if that sounded rude).

-Nick level 95

Survivor
Dec 01, 2013
Nicholas Hawkspear on Apr 4, 2014 wrote:
We all have had this problem before. It will never change from two enemies vs one wizard. Also, bosses are stronger than you because they are BOSSES! (Hence the name, Boss battle). I suggest you get new gear to match the world your in, not the level 3 gear you got form drops in Unicorn Way (sorry if that sounded rude).

-Nick level 95
Thanks but I can't afford the level 30 clothing even though I sell Un needed clothes at shops.
I do buy henchmen from the crown shop but I'm on a limited amount
Any other advice?

Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
Have you tried selling your clothing at the Bazaar instead? You'll get much better prices than a shop or quick sell. As for better gear, it depends primarily on three factors: your playing style, your school, and whether or not you plan to do PvP. I won't address PvP here (I don't PvP so I can't give advice), but this is a breakdown of my advice for each school:

Life school: The healers. Boost that incoming/outgoing healing for team play, and in solo, you'll want to boost your health, mana, and damage. Might want to throw a tad bit of accuracy in there too, and a critical heal never hurt anyone.

Death: the stealers. This school is at its best when it boosts that damage. But don't forget that all important resist. Again, for team play, look to things like damage and critical. Solo, block and resist.

Balance: well, as the name implies, it's all about balancing those stats

Myth:a good school, often seen as weak. Has the most minion and minion-related spells. Again, boost damage, but also resist, as they have only average health. Like with balance, it's balancing the stats that counts.

Storm: the heavy hitters. This school is all about the damage and critical. I've seen high level storms with a critical rating of nearly 100%, and damage that's almost the same. For this one, in solo, boost that damage and critical (when you get there), and train ice to tower to help keep you alive in the early levels.

Fire: the damage over time school. Has the most damage over time spells. For solo, look to resist and health. For team play, build up that damage and critical to speed up the battles.

Ice: the tanking school. This school has, by far, the most health, resist, and critical block of any other school. The drawback is the lowered damage, but this can be overcome with patience and a good gear build. So for ice, look mainly to that resist, with a modest amount of damage. Forget critical, but boost that block!

Hope that helps!

For more info, look to this link

Survivor
May 19, 2012
Farm mobs. Gold, experience, plus clothes you can sell. Yeah it'll take time, but it'll advance you.