Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Minions need a Major Improvement

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 27, 2011
I am sick of spending my crowns on life henchmen because I am about to die, be 200 away from death (in Khrysalis) and the henchmen's first round, they either heal themselves (oh great, go beyond full health? I'm dying!) or they will heal a teammate who is doing fine. There goes all the wasted effort on blades for me. RIDICULOUS! Sorry, just frustrated, had to do a fight multiple times, which would have been fine the first time or two if life minions were not so stupid. Waste of crowns, thanks worthless henchmen.

Anyway, whilst I am making a thread, small bug that is minor. When friend list is up to see who is online, and moving around, if back arrow/s is hit to move backwards, the list selects first person on list. Minor annoyance.

Thanks,
Seth NightFlame95

Historian
May 15, 2009
I really agree with this.

I have wasted thousands of crowns over the years I have been here on minions (since they first become available)
and the minions like life are entirely useless.

I have had some days where I am sitting here screaming at them through my computer scream to stop dancing around and heal me like I need them to.

we are paying for them with real money out of our pockets. you would think King's isle would improve the AI of the crown minions.

seriously? if I am less than half health and I call a crowns minion. I expect them to heal me, not cast forest lord, or cast a dryad on themselves and waste all their pips and by the time they actually do something to heal me I probably died once and lost all my pips, shields, and blades.

when there is a real player whose life is less than half, then they should be programed to always put priority healing on that person. if they are going to cast a heal spell, it should always go to the person who needs it most, not to waste a satyr on someone just a couple hundred points below full versus someone who only is a couple hundred points from being killed.

that is a highly annoying habit and I am honestly sick of it

Astrologist
Jun 04, 2010
Mello Lily on Apr 4, 2014 wrote:
I am sick of spending my crowns on life henchmen because I am about to die, be 200 away from death (in Khrysalis) and the henchmen's first round, they either heal themselves (oh great, go beyond full health? I'm dying!) or they will heal a teammate who is doing fine. There goes all the wasted effort on blades for me. RIDICULOUS! Sorry, just frustrated, had to do a fight multiple times, which would have been fine the first time or two if life minions were not so stupid. Waste of crowns, thanks worthless henchmen.

Anyway, whilst I am making a thread, small bug that is minor. When friend list is up to see who is online, and moving around, if back arrow/s is hit to move backwards, the list selects first person on list. Minor annoyance.

Thanks,
Seth NightFlame95
On the minion thing, I have actually started a thread on minions that tries to address this very issue. Feel free to join in here:

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/the-dorms/of-myth-and-minions-8ad6a41a4521830a0145252fa17a0e3d