Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

legendary artisan craft

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
i have a lvl 8 wiz that i am trying to complete legendary artisan craft on so i can have deer knight to use as i quest through the game.
i have completed all craft quest up to cl and i have beat the cl craft quest

KI i want to know if you can change the requirement to get the zafaria(zf) crafting quest so that it flows with the other craft quest because i am not a complete member anymore and now i pay by crowns, and i don't have enough to pay for every realm so that i can get the quest from leveling all the way threw every world
and since i beat the cl one i see no point in having to wait to get the legendary artisan quest which will probably take me 60 more lvls to get into zf because by that time i want be able to use deer knight as much as i would when it is my only hit all attack.

and yes i have tried winning it from lots of packs and loremaster since these things came out and i have no luck at all at this game so i have to do everything the hard and long way.
trust me i even went on the test realm and used almost 90k crowns on buying knight lore packs and i still did get the spell or any spell/mount of any matter from it.
and after 4 months of farming loremaster i only got lord of winter which is no help to my death since i have no ice masteries from waterworks yet.

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
the only way to get legendary artisan is to complete the first storyline quest of zafaria which means doing all the quest to that point.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
nathan owlhaven on Mar 30, 2014 wrote:
the only way to get legendary artisan is to complete the first storyline quest of zafaria which means doing all the quest to that point.
i know that but i want to know if they can change that rule so that the only requirement is to complete celestia's craft quest

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Kevin BoomCaster on Mar 31, 2014 wrote:
i know that but i want to know if they can change that rule so that the only requirement is to complete celestia's craft quest
They aren't going to change it back. They did it on purpose to prevent low level players from crafting spells. If you want the spells, you just have to fight Loremaster and hope for the drop.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
seethe42 on Apr 1, 2014 wrote:
They aren't going to change it back. They did it on purpose to prevent low level players from crafting spells. If you want the spells, you just have to fight Loremaster and hope for the drop.
what do you mean change it back? i thought it has always been like this since zafaria and the other worlds came out.

I just don't see how it's fair because all the other school can use hit all spells but death and life school must wait until they are 57% done with questing to even get a hit all spell and cost them more mana so i have to keep running back and fourth to get more potions after dungeons i do solo.

and many of my friends get lucky from packs and loremaster but i have tried for months and never win anything and i rather save my crowns to buy areas so crafting is my only way to compete with others but this mission is heindering me from even getting a spell to better help me do my quests when i have to do things solo

Survivor
Aug 20, 2008
Even if you could pay for it, there's still a minimum level requirement to get into Zafaria. And that crafting quest is going to stress you out. I've had it for 6 months now, and I'm still doing it.

Sarah DeathBringer, level 85

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Sarah DeathBringer on Apr 5, 2014 wrote:
Even if you could pay for it, there's still a minimum level requirement to get into Zafaria. And that crafting quest is going to stress you out. I've had it for 6 months now, and I'm still doing it.

Sarah DeathBringer, level 85
lol as you can see, if there is one thing i do have it is time.

plus i am in the crossroads and i have completed the quest twice before on my max balance and fire i just want to get it out of the way early since i have the ingredients and i need to craft deer knight asap for my lvl 8 death waiting in the crossroads.