Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why Khrysalis being delayed is good

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 30, 2012
Hey guys!
I have seen a lot of complaining about Khrysalis Part 2 being delayed.
Most complain because Kingsisle said it would be released by "Early 2014", in which April, to most people, isn't so close to the early mark. However, I feel it is a very good thing the second part is taking so long. THis means there will be tons of new content and the story will be EPIC.
I really do not think Kingsisle would end an arch without doing something to change the game forever.
So I am having my crowns ready for amazing crowns shop add ons, and maybe a new feature or two.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2010
You are Absolutely correct, the delay of it means that the better the world will be, they say it will be very good, you know what i think? i think its more than excellent and stupendous, but my natural guess is it will be released from 30th-4th April on test realm and released on live on the 19th-24th April

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Ruthless Anthony on Mar 29, 2014 wrote:
Hey guys!
I have seen a lot of complaining about Khrysalis Part 2 being delayed.
Most complain because Kingsisle said it would be released by "Early 2014", in which April, to most people, isn't so close to the early mark. However, I feel it is a very good thing the second part is taking so long. THis means there will be tons of new content and the story will be EPIC.
I really do not think Kingsisle would end an arch without doing something to change the game forever.
So I am having my crowns ready for amazing crowns shop add ons, and maybe a new feature or two.
Usually people who put too much stock in the anticipation of new worlds are let down when it doesn't meet up to what they expected.

Personally I think letting others who would like to quest in part 2 catch up to that part maybe more of a practical idea.

Mary

Survivor
Jan 10, 2012
Its true that it might be good but you gotta remember kingisle also sorta lied about it being released in early 2014.
We are 1/3 into the year with it being April and still no world only bogus wands that are barely upgrades to the level 90 wands in the crown shop....Kingisle should have been more specific with Khrsalis part 2 and said they were going to release the 2nd part halfway throught the year so people like me wouldn't have bought a membership in february thinking the world would have been on the live realm in late march

Defender
Sep 29, 2008
I Totally and completely agree with efreet 44 they did lie about the release and left players hanging on it while they put junk in the crown shop that i would hardly call an upgrade to its previous versions.