Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Diamonds?

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 01, 2011
So I need 20 diamonds to make these two rings, but I can't find the reagent anywhere. I have gone to the bazaar multiple times but they just don't sell it. Where can I find it?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
You can get a Transmute Diamond recipe from the crafter in Marleybone. It allows you to change 15 ore into 1 diamond. So go around collecting Ore, Dragonspyre is a good spot. You can always get a few in the Athenium, then change realms and look again.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
Diamonds are the rare Reagent found in Ore. You can usually find them in the Bazaar.

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
you can get it for collecting ore, it is a rare drop so its very hard to get

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
You can pick up diamond as a rare reward from ore or you can buy the transmute. I am pretty sure you can get the transmute from Felicia Worthington in Marleybone. Good Luck!
Saffron Sandsword
Master

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
Diamonds come from ore all around Dragonspyre. They can also be crafted but you will need a lot of ore for it. I believe you can learn the diamond recipe from Felicia Worthington in Marleybone. Hope this helped :)

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Diamonds can be found in the Bazaar. Unfortunately, it's a bit scarce there, but if you sit and 'farm' the Bazaar for a bit, you can actually get quite a few diamonds. There are also plants that can give you diamonds when harvesting or at elder (check the wiki at W101 Central). I do believe that when you collect ore (I think it's ore) around the spiral, you have a chance at getting diamonds as well.

Explorer
Aug 14, 2012
Diamonds can be picked up along with other regeants (like how sometimes you get acorns when you pic up mist wood); the most common collect it's with, I think is stone blocks. They could probably also be picked up with ore, but I forget. Hope this helps.

-Calamity Deathbringer, Grandmaster Necromancer