Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ninja pigs drop in mooshu?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 15, 2012
so I made a new lvl 35 myth overlord and was wondering dose the ninja pigs spell still drop in the cave of solitude by koto the ice boss because I really want it and its really hard finding a friend to farm lore master with me so can any one plz tell me dose koto still drop the ninja pigs spell.

Administrator
This spell is only available as a possible reward from dueling the Loremaster or Koto, or as a very rare reward from the Ninja Lore Pack.

Legendary Artisans can also Craft this spell, and the recipe can be obtained from a recipe vendor in Mooshu inside the Shirataki Temple dungeon.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 15, 2012
Professor Greyrose on Mar 24, 2014 wrote:
This spell is only available as a possible reward from dueling the Loremaster or Koto, or as a very rare reward from the Ninja Lore Pack.

Legendary Artisans can also Craft this spell, and the recipe can be obtained from a recipe vendor in Mooshu inside the Shirataki Temple dungeon.
oh thank you so much Professor Greyrose this helps a lot knowing that koto still drop the ninja pigs spell