Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crown Shop (In Game)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 21, 2010
OK, so this has been happening for the last 2-3 weeks: the Crown Shop is glitched out. Every time I go in it, and move my cursor over an item, whats supposed to be the stats of that item, just becomes black. I don't really buy anything in the Crown Shop but I just want to check it out and maybe buy something from there, but this problem is really annoying. Did this ever happen to anyone? And KI, please fix this!

Administrator
Press Escape when you're not in a duel and go to the Advanced Gameplay tab. There you should see an option to adjust something called "Smoothing". Turn it completely off and see if that helps.

If not, we have a support team standing by to assist, just email them at help@kingsisle.com

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Oct 21, 2010
Professor Greyrose on Mar 23, 2014 wrote:
Press Escape when you're not in a duel and go to the Advanced Gameplay tab. There you should see an option to adjust something called "Smoothing". Turn it completely off and see if that helps.

If not, we have a support team standing by to assist, just email them at help@kingsisle.com
I did that multiple times, but that still didn't solve the problem.